NEurope

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rummy

Looking for bargains on: tv, laptop, hard drive...

Right! About to start shopping round to go mental and spend a butt-ton of money, also asking for the help of the community if they happen to see any bargains I might be interested in!

Basically looking to buy a new TV, probably 32", preferably full HD so sexbox goodness.

Might also get a new laptop, this one locksup from time to time and has a dicky mousepad/button that is annoying me. Anyone know anything cheap? Sub £300? If it uses DDR2 would be a plus, as I can use the RAM I has in here but not a big deal. Might consider instead a cheap tower+cheap monitor and a wireless setup(keyboard mouse and usb wifi adapter).

Also, I'm looking for a good large external hard drive(1TB or bigger I imagine) to start backing up/storing a crapload of files and downloads. I've been meaning to buy a hard drive for aaaaaages, but they seem to constantly get bigger and cheaper, I think I might finally take the plunge and invest in one.

So yeah, I'll be looking around anyway, but just in case any spots or has(willing to buy 2nd hand) any bargains that I might be interested in!