N-Europe

in need of some advice

ggamer

for xmas i was gonna ask for either prince of persia GC or guild wars (just got a new pc so and old 1 cudnt handle it)

im kinda stuck on wich to choose, plz cud u giv reasons for ur answers. o and important factors are hw long it will last me and hw fun it is to play.

cheers.

having played guild wars....it seems alright. very pretty on full spec and the action felt quite satisfying for a diablo style game.

however, i have no idea how well it plays over time or anything. it might get pretty dull I imagine. no idea of the plot either.

Prince of persia sounds pretty good, certianly better than warrior within which ended up feeling just wrong. if you wanna check it out ign have posted up a video review this week which is a nice watch. gives a better idea of the new mechanics etc.

personally, my holiday games are prince of persia and half life 2.

having played guild wars....it seems alright. very pretty on full spec and the action felt quite satisfying for a diablo style game.

however, i have no idea how well it plays over time or anything. it might get pretty dull I imagine. no idea of the plot either.

Prince of persia sounds pretty good, certianly better than warrior within which ended up feeling just wrong. if you wanna check it out ign have posted up a video review this week which is a nice watch. gives a better idea of the new mechanics etc.

personally, my holiday games are prince of persia and half life 2.

thnx alot im gonna go watch the vid now.

mor opinions plz people

I imagine Guild Wars will last you infinitely longer, although like other MMORPGs will probably start to get samey very quickly unless you build up a good clique of people to hang out with. On the plus side, you wont be paying monthly fees and wont feel as badly about it as some of us World-of-Warcrafters.

Having said that though I personally would pick PoP since I adore the series and need to see the Prince in action once again. The games are notoriously short, and I havent really played through either of the others again after finishing them though, so dont expect it to last you for the whole of the school holidays or anything.

________

Easy vape reviews

Edited by Johelian