NEurope
chairdriver

Boredom

I'm a little bored right now. Managed to lose my group of people at the campus and then just ended up back in halls whilst they went to town. The welcome party last night was pretty good and everyone seems friendly enough. I quite like the block of rooms I'm in and I've met one person who I could well move in with next year. I've been twinned in a room which is clearly not made for two, but I've sent in the application form for other halls and apparently that could get sorted as soon as tomorrow. Means I get to do the whole meeting halls people thing again as well. Woop!

Oh god, you share a room? I couldn't do that...it would be awful.

I'm a bit bored atm, but then the timetable for today was a lie, so we finished at 2 instead of 4, and my friends were going into town after, but only to go to Sainsbury's, PLUS they all live in a diferent hall. Which is annoying. So I thought I'd just go back to mine. Hmm. Otherwise student life is stunning me. Due to afformentioned timetable fuck-up we were all in uni early so we just went shopping. I love getting 20% off everywhere with my student discount. I feel like I can finally buy clothes. [/meant for the non-existent HWYD]