NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Pookiablo

Retro consoles worth checking out?

^That's one of the saddest things I've ever read. Poor poor games.

@/ nando / I haven't played any of those :P I'll definitely be trying to pick them up.

I'm also looking for Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3... as I haven't really played either of them that much... and DKC Returns is coming out soon and so I'm all sorts of hyped up about it haha. (11 days for US release! haha)

I would be jealous but i think it'll have to wait til christmas anyway unfortunately :hmm:

You definately need to play those two! DKC2 is probably my favourite game ever and for me it's platforming perfection. Great worlds, enemies, bosses, characters, FANTASTIC soundtrack and lots to do with a good level of difficulty to keep you on your toes!

Although i seem to be one of the few that doesn't like DKC3 all too much, a lot of people love it and it is a solid game that's also definately worth your time.

For novelty a Vectrex is a rare thing and its vector monitor certainly make it desirable to collect but the games on it are dire! with Berzerk and Spike being about the best of the small bunch

Edited by Yars Revenge

For novelty a Vectrex is a rare thing and its vector monitor certainly make it desirable to collect but[/i the games on it are dire! with Berzerk and Spike being about the best of the small bunch

I'd quite like a Vectrex, such an interesting looking thing.

Sign in to follow this