N-Europe

Searching for fellow bloggers

Pookiablo

Hello folks,

I've recently started a blog, which is found at the link below. It focuses predominantly on looking at the current world of video gaming and discussing its evolution and what the current trends in gaming are. Otherwise, I'll be posting general news, reviews and other titbits of gaming information.

It's by no means a perfect blog but I'm hoping it might grow into something a bit more substantial (not a money-maker but having more of a following than at present). I just struggle to find any free time so I have a hard time getting new posts out on a frequent basis.

Therefore, I would love to have some fellow writers for the blog, who can contribute on a regular basis for me. I'm not looking for guest writers (although you're welcome if you have something ideal for the blog) but people who can update it on a daily to weekly basis. I'm not too fussy, no need for wonderful qualifications or previous experience (I have none), just an interest and enough free time in which to post frequently, as well as a reasonable understanding of the English language and the grammar & punctuation that goes with it (mine is by no means perfect).

So why not check out the blog and let me know if you'd be interested in climbing aboard the Pooki train. (This post is dreadful I know, but I'm tired and hayfever-y).

If you're not interested in writing for it (I doubt anyone will be) but want to show your support, why not check it out or follow my twitter!

Many thanks!

The Gaming Enigma

Edited by Pookiablo

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers for the kind words Daft. Indeed, I know exactly how you feel. Writing an article, even a short one feels so damn time-consuming. Not to mention that my own ideas/thoughts are limited, more people = more creativity! Would anyone know where I could find other people who may be interested? Even on a guest posting level?

By posting every 2-3 days I'm not exactly getting much exposure and that's not that great when you want discussion (which could then lead to more post ideas).