NEurope
lindsey

Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

Unwanted Upgrade. This is brand new and completely unused. It upgrade from Orange, so as far as I know locked to the Orange network.

The box may be opened simlpy to remove the sim card - otherwise it will be shipped as new.

It will be sent to you as soon as recieved from Orange.

Any questions, please ask below. Open to fair offers.

Edited by lindsey

Assuming this is Contract and not PAYG? Unrelated, does anyone know how much it costs to unlock an iPhone?

Assuming this is Contract and not PAYG? Unrelated, does anyone know how much it costs to unlock an iPhone?

It is a contract phone, which I will be keeping the tarrif just not the Phone...

to my knowledge You can also put a pay as you go in to.

I'll find out about unlocking it.

what sort of price range you thinking of?

£400 including postage, fully insured delivery.

You can get a new 3G 8GB iPhone from Apple for £343, £400 seems abit steep

I don't own one, Lindsey, but I think the sim card may already be inside the phone? If so, that means you have to take it apart to get it out...I am not sure how easy this is, as apparently, it's not just a case of slipping open the back cover. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't own one, Lindsey, but I think the sim card may already be inside the phone? If so, that means you have to take it apart to get it out...I am not sure how easy this is, as apparently, it's not just a case of slipping open the back cover. I hope I'm wrong.

It's easy, you get a tool to pop out a sim slot.