What I Am Feeling

Sitting

Modern Girl Cover

3D Stuff (Done a long time ago...)

Ipod

Nintendo Wii

Tell me what you think...

Edited by lostprophetpunk

Tell me what you think...but no harsh comments otherwise don't post at all.

You can't ask that if you put your work up for judgement/critique. If someone is "bashing" for no reason, fair enough, but you can't ask for just positive comments.

In any case, there's nothing to say negatively, there's some nice digital work there. I like the composition of "Fading Fast". A lot.

You can't ask that if you put your work up for judgement/critique. If someone is "bashing" for no reason, fair enough, but you can't ask for just positive comments.

I mainly say that otherwise I get people just saying my work needs improvements etc, but not saying why. I would like to get a good critique (as in I don't mind someone being harsh at all), but I like to be able to learn from that by users point out things that could make it better so I can use it in future projects.

In any case, there's nothing to say negatively, there's some nice digital work there. I like the composition of "Fading Fast". A lot.

Thank you for the feedback, it had taken me about an hour to create the final piece.

On the website front i'd have to say no.3 was the best, nice layout and color scheme, tho i think that the buttons at the top could be on a button, fairly transparent but just the hint of one? the other 2 wasn't so keen on, not as clean feeling