N-Europe

Sheva Alomar (Tribal) avatar help!

Beast

Okay so I really need some help here. I want to have a Sheva Tribal avatar and, as you can see, mine looks rubbish but I just can't think of how to make it look good.

I would very much appreciate it if anyone here could make me a better one. Preferably one that matches my signature Please help N-E :)

Just out of interest, why do you call her Sheva Tribal? Do you mean you want something done in the tribal tattoo style? That wouldn't match your Resident Evil signature, would it?

Not meaning to be rude, I'm obviously misunderstanding something at the moment.

Oh no, it's nothing like that. You unlock costumes in the game. You got Sheva (the one in my signature), Sheva Clubbin' and Sheva Tribal (which is the character I use mainly on Versus and Mercs).

RE_ShevaTribal--article_image.jpg

This is Sheva Tribal.

Same with Chris and Jill. You have Chris Safari and Chris S.T.A.R.S and with Jill, you get Jill B.S.A.A and Jill Battle Suit. New costumes and characters are coming out tomorrow (Sheva Fairytale and Heavy Metal Chris) and I might attempt a Sheva Fairytale avatar but I would prefer a matching Tribal one so if you guys could help, you'll have my love, aha.

Edited by Animal

I tried to draw her for you, Dazz, but I can't capture the face. Also, it'd take an age for me to memorise all the tattoos and accessories. It's something I'll keep having a bash at over the next few months, but it'd certainly be worse than Capcom's art anyway.

I tried to draw her for you, Dazz, but I can't capture the face. Also, it'd take an age for me to memorise all the tattoos and accessories. It's something I'll keep having a bash at over the next few months, but it'd certainly be worse than Capcom's art anyway.

It's cool and you don't have to do that, I wouldn't wanna waste any of your time :)

Don't worry about it, I'll just have my Little Sheva Riding Hood as my avatar but thanks so much for attempting :grin: