NEurope
killer kirby

Top 10 games of the decade 2000-2009

Very good and original later n64 title. Never played the gamecube sequel and i'd bet i'd prefer that too. The wii version was shite :)

I played TTYD first, loved it, bought the original on VC and felt a bit meh about it. I thought they'd be quite different but they border on non-distinguishable if you put the character/setting differences aside. TTYD is definitely better and has a couple of minor improvements.

I played TTYD first, loved it, bought the original on VC and felt a bit meh about it. I thought they'd be quite different but they border on non-distinguishable if you put the character/setting differences aside. TTYD is definitely better and has a couple of minor improvements.

One of the things I loved about the game, even though it was not really major, but was always there...the crowd when going into battle.

I just loved that little charm from it.

You know that might've been what made the difference, there wasn't a crowd in PM1 was there? The sequel did feel like a good journey, with it seemingly like characters always monitoring your progress and having the crowd etc. I don't know, it was just very well made.

My Favorite 10 in no real order:

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime Trilogy (Ok, so I haven't actually played the compilation, but they were all good games, and I wanted to leave some room on the list)

Zelda TP

Zelda WW

Zelda MC

Fallout 3

Tales of Symphonia

Paper Mario 2

Battlefield Bad Company/Battlefield 1943 (While really 2 games, 1943 felt a lot like standalone DLC for Bad Company, so I'm just going to include it on the same entry)

Super Smash Bros. Melee

My Favorite for each year:

2000: Zelda MM

Honorable Mentions:

Pokemon Gold and Silver

Perfect Dark

2001: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Honorable Mentions:

Paper Mario

2002: Metroid Prime

Honorable Mentions:

Super Mario Sunshine

2003: Zelda WW

Honorable Mentions:

Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga

Mario Kart: DD

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire

2004: Tales of Symphonia

Honorable Mentions:

Metroid Zero Mission

Paper Mario TTYD

2005: Zelda: MC

Honorable Mentions:

Mario Kart DS

2006: Zelda TP

Honorable Mentions:

Excite Truck

New Super Mario Bros.

2007: Super Mario Galaxy

Honorable Mentions:

Metroid Prime 3

Zelda PH

2008: Fallout 3

Honorable Mentions:

Mario Kart Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Battlefield Bad Company

2009: Battlefield 1943

Honorable Mentions:

inFamous

Modern Warfare 2

Please note that these lists are based only on what i've played, and I've missed some key games.