NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dazran303

2 Music Videos!! Super Smash Bros. Brawl & Disaster: Day Of Crisis!

Hey N-Europe!

I have made 2 music videos for Super Smash Bros. Brawl & Disaster: Day Of Crisis. Both uploaded to youtube. please check them out below.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Linkin Park - Easier To Run

Disaster: Day Of Crisis - Roadrunner United - The End

I'd love to know what you think of them! :) Please watch the videos in your own time and post back here with your thoughts.

Thanks all & Happy New Year! :)

Dazran303.

PS. If ya can, help me get these videos out there by posting them to other fourms you might be on, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks all.

You know. I don't think I've ever seen a video game related video with Linkin Park used as the music. A+

Im pretty sure there is quite alot tho most are anime videos with linkin park

Good videos SSBB is the best

I'll rate them properly

video 1 8/10

video 2 6/10

Edited by Epic fail

You know. I don't think I've ever seen a video game related video with Linkin Park used as the music. A+

Really? If you'd said that about anime related videos, I would've had to have called you a liar, sir.

I'm pretty sure he's just being a dick. Although I have to agree with his dickness, wtf is with Linkin Park that people always put them un AMV or just general MVs?

I don't want to demotivate you, they're good enough even if amateur, but in the future try to not do them with Linkin Park music.

Well OK, let's be serious. And since I believe in honesty, I will do just that.

What I can see in both videos is a montage of clips from both games, spliced together in a very crude way, with a song placed on top of each of them.

Now I really don't know what your goal is, maybe you wanted to show that you have an ability to use Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, or whatever video editing software that you have used. If that's the case, then you have showed that you can do that, and congrats, you have now joined the elite group of tens of millions who too can use video editing software packages.

However, if your goal was to perhaps make a tribute to your favourite game, well I'm afraid you have failed on that one. Firstly, music choice. Linkin Park are one of the most used bands when it comes to video montages. They are mostly used for Anime ones, and they tend to be ridiculed. Therefore, if you really want someone to take your videos seriously, avoid Linkin Park. In fact, avoid any over used songs in montages, they get tiring too quickly, and people will not care less about your videos if you end up using songs like Don't Stop Me Now, and BYOB as an example.

Second of all, your editing shows me that you have simply spliced clips together with very little thought in what you were trying to achieve. I do not get a sense of anything from watching them.

If you want to have an idea on what good montages are, why not look at montages used in actual games, movie trailers perhaps, or even some (and I mean some) music videos.

Now then.

Tissue Town you gave him an A+ for using Linkin Park then you critisize it as a bad thing

what made you change your mind?

Tissue Town you gave him an A+ for using Linkin Park then you critisize it as a bad thing

what made you change your mind?

Read my first post in your head, as if Basil Fawlty is reading it out.

I'm pretty sure he's just being a dick. Although I have to agree with his dickness, wtf is with Linkin Park that people always put them un AMV or just general MVs?

I don't want to demotivate you, they're good enough even if amateur, but in the future try to not do them with Linkin Park music.

that or tenecious D usually.

I must say I agree to some extent with Tissue Town that you need to hone your skills. I don't completely agree with his point about track choice, though. If the song fits and the video is done well enough, even a well-known song will work - an example being the video below.

Don't be discouraged, though. Keep working on it, and eventually you'll become better. :)

I must say I agree to some extent with Tissue Town that you need to hone your skills. I don't completely agree with his point about track choice, though. If the song fits and the video is done well enough, even a well-known song will work - an example being the video below.

Don't be discouraged, though. Keep working on it, and eventually you'll become better. :)

That guy makes awesome music videos, too bad he doesn't know anything about the technical side of videos.

That guy makes awesome music videos, too bad he doesn't know anything about the technical side of videos.

What are you thinking about exactly?

What are you thinking about exactly?

Just the general low quality of the vid, specially the interlacing.

Sign in to follow this