NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
peterclark44

1UP Show / CO-OP

Does anyone watch CO-OP video podcast which is done by the people that made the 1UP Show.

If you don't know what it is, its a computer games video podcast they review the latest games and have a small storyline throughout the podcast.

I have been catching up with CO-OP recently on my work lunchtimes and think it is very entertaining.

Just wondering whats everyone's opinions on the show is.

Co-op is awesome! I am a massive 1up Show fan still go back and watch old episodes. 1up now is a shell of what it once ones. People like the guys at co-op are what made that place the site it was...

I totally agree, some of the shows I have found myself laughing out loud at which is impressive for what suppose to be 6 guys reviewing games.

If anyway interested do a google search for revision3 coop

I would advice watching all the episodes they have done even though in the earlier ones the games are about a year old now.

I watch/listen everything by the group and their friends. I really like the Rebel FM podcast and co-op. They each take part in other things, such as the Geekbox podcast, that I also download for my phone.

Yeah I watch Co-Op, its good but the thing is its nothing on the 1up show. I wasn't a huge fan of the main cast previously but what made it worthwhile was the appearances from people like Shawn Elliot and Scott Sharkey; now the conversation just seems uninformed, like if you and me played a game and talked about it into a couple of HD camera's it would result in something similar. But its alright, nostalgia is what makes it for me, and besides, its still the best gaming video podcast by a longshot.

Sign in to follow this