NEurope
Haden

Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do!

Were the Editors supporting franz, how were they, did you see them?

I've seen the Editors, They are pretty good live i recommend going to see them actually. Also supporting them were a band called "we are scientists" Go get their album to.

oh an Emo the only band i wish i had gone to see before they split up were the Libertines.

Dan, i am extremely jealous. Muse would have been amazing! As would Franz Ferdinand... i dont mind their new album! Once you get over the fact that its different, its quite good!

Best gig ive been to was "Hot Hot Heat" who are a Canadian band, and are very good and energetic on stage. also the other people watching the show were not dickheads.

HHH were lead in by a Sydney group called "Faker"... who are fantastic!

cant speak highly enough of them!

I saw HHH on their elevator tour this year. Pretty sure they played all the songs off their 2 albums. they we're mint.

"we are scientists" were the free song on iTunes a couple of weeks ago. I really liked the song, was thinking of getting the album but completely forgot about them!

"we are scientists" were the free song on iTunes a couple of weeks ago. I really liked the song, was thinking of getting the album but completely forgot about them!

Yes go get it, You will like.