N-Europe

revolution release date game

killer kirby

now i thought we might have some fun by saying what day the revolution will come out.

I thought that we might see who has the best predictions on what day it is coming out.

Now everybody must have a different release date because we are going to tell which day Japan, America and Australia and europe (Pal) will get their revolution goodness.

i will go first

Japan 6 June 2006

America 15 July 2006

Aust/europe 1 sept 2006

come on have a go at it.

now i thought we might have some fun by saying what day the revolution will come out.

I thought that we might see who has the best predictions on what day it is coming out.

Now everybody must have a different release date because we are going to tell which day Japan, America and Australia and europe (Pal) will get their revolution goodness.

i will go first

Japan 6 June 2006

America 15 July 2006

Aust/europe 1 sept 2006

come on have a go at it.

I would agree if you would switch USA and Europe date cause that `ma birthday :grin:

Does anybody remember that Nintendo want to do the same as Microsoft and release all of the consoles within a month, or something along those lines? Now judging by what Nintendo have said about May 9th unveiling of Rev. then I'm thinking it's more likely going to be a September 2006 release everywhere. The summer is not a good time to launch a console, and June is far too close to May for it to be logical.