NEurope
otakurabu888

Lights

Anyone heard of this electro-intergalactic-synth musician? She's a bit of an artist and she released a volume of her own comic too. It's cool that she's influenced by other comics and video games. Her latest music video "Saviour" features a bit of her own character design. She came up with the concept of course :) She's hot too! Can't wait for her debut album! What do you guys think about her?

I think that this is an impressive bit of spambot software, but it fell short in targeting Creative Gallery instead of the Music Thread, not to mention this is the first post made by the user thus standing out a little. See you later!

Wow, if that's true that really is very impressive. It even managed a smiley! I imagine it noticed the word 'creative' and figured music would go there. Still, pretty cool.

Incidentally, has anyone ever heard of this random person? Why the hell would we have?!

Not so sure myself, either a spambot or just an over enthusiastic newbie. Will leave it for now, it's not like he's doing any harm

Them going offline straight after it was posted and not checking anywhere else seems fishy too :heh: Though, uncharacteristically of a spambot, there was no advertising link. zomg!

But you're right. It could be someone who really loves...Lights. ::shrug:

Spam bot software has come a long way in the last little while apparently. There's some new software out now that can easily get passed even the toughest of those image things that have the passwords in them.

There is actually an artist called Lights who I was strangely planning on listening to this week, honest to blog! Which is the person the OP sited, so that is legitimate enough.

So this is probably not a spambot but just posted in the incorrect area. :)

I've heard of Lights loads of times before. You guys just aren't down with the muzak. Still, hiring spambots to do her bidding is low.

Well she's pretty shite so she probably could use it. Sounds like a worse version of Genki Rockets with that infernal song that burns your eardrums.