N-Europe

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Grazza

Hooray, I completed it last night! I was a bit cheeky and regenerated my entire health during the 2nd phase of the penultimate boss. Thankfully, I had no problems. It was easier than I expected, but I'm not complaining.

Zero Suit Samus appears!

So, it was a game I much enjoyed playing, although at times it did feel like an odd cross between an excellent game and a bad one. The three problems with the game, as many people mention, were the Dark World, the Beam Ammo and (for me) the Spider Guardian. Towards the end, it felt like the pace slowed to a crawl, but perhaps that was just me.

I'm very pleased I've played it, but I think I'll sell it now, as it's a bit of an "ordeal". You know what disappoints me though? I really thought this forum's moderator, darksnowman, was going to give me a running commentary of the game as I played it! ;)

oh boy was the treaure hunt hard though.. I had a lot of luck with that because with a lot of clues I didn't get it.

you play the gamecube version?

oh boy was the treaure hunt hard though.. I had a lot of luck with that because with a lot of clues I didn't get it.

you play the gamecube version?

Yep, GameCube version. The key hunt was hard because the clues to the names of the rooms was actually in "Keyholder Lore" rather than the Luminoth's "Clue's" (I forget his name).