NEurope
Dyson

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition

I was wondering whether a friend should buy The Condshite or Not So Modern Warfare: Watered Down Edition. Which is best?

Oh the Troll crawls from under his bridge...

I was wondering whether a friend should buy The Condshite or Not So Modern Warfare: Watered Down Edition. Which is best?

I've never heard of those games. Are you sure they are on the Wii? :rolleyes:

I played this for a bit this morning and reached the end of the campain :hehe: After racing through The Conduit several months ago, I don't feel like I really remember enough about my experience to be able to compare it well with Modern Warfare.. but i think I may have enjoyed Call of Duty more :smile:

It was definitely worth playing through and I got more into it the further I got.. so much so that I would probably consider picking up World at War at some point :heh:

Back on topic on everything Wii and CoD... check out my latest Sniper Montage!!! =)

Is this the best Sniper Montage for Cod4 MWR Wii?

Check below to find out! =)

Darzan do you have a montage of how many time you miss :p

The ACOG scope in COD4 is much better than the pap one in MW2

I played this for a bit this morning and reached the end of the campain :hehe: After racing through The Conduit several months ago, I don't feel like I really remember enough about my experience to be able to compare it well with Modern Warfare.. but i think I may have enjoyed Call of Duty more :smile:

It was definitely worth playing through and I got more into it the further I got.. so much so that I would probably consider picking up World at War at some point :heh:

I think the campiagn was slightly better on MW than on WAW, I can't wait for Black Ops! Treyarch really give the Wii some love.