NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ThePigMarcher

Wii games clearout

I have decided to have a clearout of some of my Wii collection, seeing as the thing is gathering dust and I don't see me returning to it (or these games) for a while, so I figured I would stick these up here and see if anyone is after any of them.

Prices all include postage/packing etc, and I may be able to be a little flexible on some of them, just don't expect me to just give them away :p.

I don't use paypal and would prefer payment by Google Checkout but will also happily accept good old fashioned cheques (as long as you appreciate waiting for them to clear).

All games are PAL and in excellent condition as they have been looked after and I can post photos on request.

I used to trade on ebay as melloncollieblack but that was a while ago so whether my feedback status would still show I'm not sure, but feel free to check just in case it is. I have also traded on ebid as thepigmarcher in the past so give that a look too if needed.

Disaster : DoC £12

Eledees £12

Endless Ocean £12

ExciteTruck £14

Fire Emblem : PoR £16

Heatseeker £12

HotD : Overkill £13

Links XBow Training (+Zapper) £15 (SOLD)

MadWorld £13

Mario Kart (+ Wheel) £25 (SOLD)

Overlord : Dark Legend £15

Pikmin (NPC) : £16

Red Steel £6

Resident Evil : UC £14

Smash Bros Brawl £18 (SOLD)

Super Paper Mario £16

SSX Blur £12

Wario Land : TSD £16

Zack and Wiki £12

If interested in any of the above, either PM me for Google Checkout address/invoice link or post here with any (sensible) offers and/or photo requests.

More may be added in due course.

Edited by ThePigMarcher

How much if I bought these 3?

Excitetruck, MadWorld & Resident Evil: UC

How much if I bought these 3?

Excitetruck, MadWorld & Resident Evil: UC

I can do those for £37 delivered if thats any good for you.

Will have a think about it, will let you know.

Not a problem at all.

Could you do a good price on Fire Emblem, HOTD and Z+W?

Reckon I can do those for £37 delivered also. Hope thats good.

Seeing as there seems to be so little interest and I am looking to expand my 360 back catalogue, I was wondering if anyone may want to offload some of their 360 games.

Games would need to be in excellent condition as all of the above are.

Rather than trying to list any particular games that I may be after it may be easier if anyone lists any games they think I need in my collection or what I may enjoy (based on my Gamercard thingy) and want they may wish to trade for.

Edited by ThePigMarcher

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, the money I was considering spending on those 3 games of yours has now gone on Wii Sports Resort.

Overspent this month.

Sign in to follow this