NEurope
Beast

Saw: The Forum Game

Dazz you could do something along the lines of a generic teen slasher movie. Like Scream or something. It'd be fun having the cliched "Let's split up!" moments. And of course the deaths could be mighty grizzly. Whatever you decide on, I want in.

Cheers Daz, wasn't exactly sure on what was meant by the ending but oh well!

I sort of wanted the ending to be one of those 'what if' endings like in this one, the antidote was with a person whose name begins with J (Justin or Jennifer) so I wanted to leave you thinking about it.

Jennifer.

If you picked the right switch and Jennifer lived, then Jill would have survived the trap anyway BUT she also would have survived the whole thing, found out about the letter on her neck and got away with it. But seeing as Jennifer died, Jill got out of the trap and I wrote it that Jill never searched Jennifer and never knew about the letter so she died.

I'm glad you all enjoyed it and I hope that cleared things up a little.

Dazz you could do something along the lines of a generic teen slasher movie. Like Scream or something. It'd be fun having the cliched "Let's split up!" moments. And of course the deaths could be mighty grizzly. Whatever you decide on, I want in.

I think, if I decide to carry on, I will do this but I think for now, I'll do Elm Street. I just need to finish it off so it might be another week. Oh, and I'll put your name down for it Razz :)

I think I already asked you to be in the next game, so no need to tell you again, lol.