N-Europe

Most Wanted: Your 'To Buy' List

david.dakota

Haha, 20 years ago if you said to someone "I bet we'll be playing 2D Marios on home consoles in the future!" they'd have laughed. Nooo, we'll most probably be playing Mario in space, in 6D. Yes. 6D.

Mindblown.

Crazy how our current clime seeks retro design. It's because we are living in the futurez and we need to bottle up and capture our classical past in a means to dictate and truly understand where we are going.

By adding Old Super Mario Bros. to Wii, Miyamoto has come full circle.

Deep.

My retro name seems fitting for this post.

(And no, I'm not tooting weed.)

Mindblown.

Crazy how our current clime seeks retro design. It's because we are living in the futurez and we need to bottle up and capture our classical past in a means to dictate and truly understand where we are going.

By adding Old Super Mario Bros. to Wii, Miyamoto has come full circle.

Deep.

My retro name seems fitting for this post.

(And no, I'm not tooting weed.)

Haha, Miyamoto has probably reached Nirvana now. If you strike him down, he will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

I think it's always good to look in the past. That's only really how you can assess how things have changed, and really where you are now, or if progress has been made. If you compare gaming now to 20 years ago, you've just got to marvel at it. I'm going to sound like an 80 year old grandmother now, but "Isn't technology marvelous?!"

"Isn't technology marvelous?!"

Pmsl, word.

Sure the world wide web is great but you, you make me salvivate.

Yes, I love technology, but not as much as you, you see. But I still love technology...

Always and forever.

Pmsl, word.

Sure the world wide web is great but you, you make me salvivate.

Yes, I love technology, but not as much as you, you see. But I still love technology...

Always and forever.

Dude, I'm laughing so hard right now! I still sing that song to this day, and it's been yeeears since I first watched this film.

Ok, about 3 or 4, heh.

Alwayssss and foreveeeeer.