N-Europe

Hackers:please_go/away

david.dakota

My original thread deleted by a mod- most likely due to my obscene language - or the reference to suicide - in the original.

Righteo boys and girls. Those little hacking scamps have right royally irritated me. This new MK hack- "any weapon, anytime" has rendered the online component unplayable, and its really rather annoying. Its just not clever (afterall, they've not actually created this hack- but just about clever enough to right click and download it).

We've been online tonight, and met one hacker- blue shell after blue shell. Just not fun. Then, after dropping out we're dumped in yet another hacked game. Is this really fun? Does it really entertain you (perhaps, rather than spoiling other people's games, you could read a book, go swimming, or simply do anything but spoil our fun)?

Put your hacking abilities to better use- try hacking the FBI website next time.

It was fine when it was just some kid trying to get all the pokemon instantly or something like that that doesn't effect anyone else, but online is different. Playing an FPS online can be fun even with voice chat spammers and trolls. But when you start shooting someone who's just about at your flag and then realize they have turned on infinite health...

One particularly annoying thing in a few PC/Mac games is when people edit the maps so they can go into an area and shoot people, but nobody can shoot them.

We've been online tonight, and met one hacker- blue shell after blue shell. Just not fun.

I hadn't played this game in ages and then a few weeks ago I actually fancied an evenings worth of racing.

Unfortunately, I ran into this hacked constant blue shell crap within a couple of races. Needless to say, I haven't bothered playing this again since.