N-Europe

Nintendo: We Can't Satisfy You And You Enjoy It

Daft

Nintendo don't need to get their act together. They've already released their biggest IPs faster than they have on any other console. But games take a while to develop, most Nintendo games take about 2-3 years to develop, and since just about every team released something in 2007 or early 2008, we're probably just going to be starting to see the second wave coming this E3. There was a gap, thats what happens when everything comes out within a year and a half.

Yeah true but I think the problem is, is that the Wii is having these big gaps of no games whereas the 360 pretty much hasn't had that once.

Yeah true but I think the problem is, is that the Wii is having these big gaps of no games whereas the 360 pretty much hasn't had that once.

You mean this one big gap. And it happens to Nintendo every generation anyway... people should really see it coming at this point.

I don't really remember the 360 having any must-own titles in its first year. I probably would have bought one if it did because that was when I may have actually had time for two consoles. As it happens, I'm glad I didn't because I'm more-than-satisfied as a solely-Wii owner at the minute.

That's what i was kind of like until I realised how good the content the other platforms offered. Now I'm not advocating anyone to sell their Wii but that's what I did and ended up very happy with the fact that I could now afford the PS3. It wasn't that bad a price. £240 with 2 games and that was 6 months ago. I already have 18 games on it which is phenominal (includes PSN games) for me. I had the Wii for a year and had 11 games for it.

That's what i was kind of like until I realised how good the content the other platforms offered. Now I'm not advocating anyone to sell their Wii but that's what I did and ended up very happy with the fact that I could now afford the PS3. It wasn't that bad a price. £240 with 2 games and that was 6 months ago. I already have 18 games on it which is phenominal (includes PSN games) for me. I had the Wii for a year and had 11 games for it.

We also know you are very easily pressured by peers.