NEurope
Sign in to follow this  

Help identifying a Wii game already discussed here

I'm sure some of you will remember a video of a japanese horror game that was posted here some months ago. It was NOT Fatal Frame 4, it was in first person, not sure if on rails or point-and-click, and had a scene in a bedroom and another scene in a classroom and seemed like a pretty scary game. Can anyone identify it? I don't remember the name and can't find thread in which it was posted... Thanks in advance.

Nope, our friend is talking about The Calling. A first person point-and-click (and I thought is looked on-rails) horror title from Hudson. It leaked from a PR site for a little bit. We actually posted the videos on the site before Hudson kindly asked us to take them down, so it looked like a real game.

Edited by D_prOdigy

Yeah, that's the one, The Calling, thanks Prodigy. :)

So, I reckon there's no new info on that, then.... It just popped into my head suddenly today, as I was thinking of Fatal Frame 4.

We were thinking of Fatal Frame yesterday. I think Lindsey can sense my frustration at seeing a pile of turds sitting on Wii shelves, while still Fatal Frame on Nintendo's Euro list.

is there any anouncement about the game The calling

that came looked awesome

i would be awesome if they put 3d in it i mean with the 3D glasses if they do that it would scare the shit out of people lol

Here's the bedroom footage, for those who never got to see it:

Sign in to follow this