NEurope
dazzybee

The pulsating blue glow of the wondrous Wii!!!

Where has it gone? I mean the one when you have a message.

When I first got my Wii, the blue light pulsated beautifully, so much show I wished it did that all the time. Then my Wii started clunking and clanging and ever since then my light kind of glows on, and then stutters off, it looks poorly!!

Well my girlfriends new Wii does the SAME thing! So it isn't the fact my WIi is dying!!! Anyone know what's going in? Where is the pulsation!? How do I get it back?

Mine works perfectly, it glowed last night like a sign on a sleazy motel.

Your light disappears completely, Dazzy? It doesn't pulse anymore, but has a sort of pulse-flicker - it's actually based on the song of a Japanese bird according to Iwata Asks.

Yeah, flickers, it glows, but on the outstroke of the pulse it flickers instead of fading down.....if this is just the NEW glow then its shit :)

I think you can change the glow a bit through the Wii system settings... think it might be under the WiiConnect24 options

the flicker is kinda crap, makes the bed room look like im charging mah laser then firing a beam, i liked the gentle fade affect, like a tide washing over my sleepy head.