NEurope
Rummy

Cheapest place to buy a soft Yoshi?

Does anyone happen to know where I could get one of them soft Yoshi plushie things for as cheap as possible? I need it for about this time next month, it's basically a present for someone I sort of know but I didn't want to shell out too much for it if I could avoid it, due to not really knowing them and not knowing how well it's gonna go down(nothing worse than spending lotsa monies on something that sucks). But yeah, anyone know of anywhere that does them other than ebay?

Does anyone happen to know where I could get one of them soft Yoshi plushie things for as cheap as possible? I need it for about this time next month, it's basically a present for someone I sort of know but I didn't want to shell out too much for it if I could avoid it, due to not really knowing them and not knowing how well it's gonna go down(nothing worse than spending lotsa monies on something that sucks). But yeah, anyone know of anywhere that does them other than ebay?

Other than ebay? Hmmm. The odd GAME and GameStation sell them.

If you're near any arcades, then a lot of the grabby machines tend to have them in at the moment and you never know you might get lucky (I assume those machines have a ...like..."not scam go" every so often, where the claw actually locks) due to me winning my precious Knuckles the other day. :heh: