N-Europe

Please Help me

Guest Stefkov

Guest Stefkov

the only problem is that the application has to be in by today/tomorow and if i send an email now then i wont get it back for like 2 days. thats what happened when i asked Bolton uni something. ill have to make a decision today,why cant they just do a gaes course, bastards

look, youve probably already haerd this, but just look on the internet and see roughly what courses youd need to take to get in to the uni course you want (you wil need ict, but usally they only want a high number of UCAS points or good grades), and im betting that it probably doeset mater too much on your other subjects other than ict , you may also need a creative subject, likephotography do, but only if you are desining the game or game characters, but again its not compulsory i dont believ (dont quote me on that though im not sure, so pick 2/3 other subjects that you are good at or like, also check greenwich out as i hear that they too do courses in computer games starting next year.

Guest Stefkov

this can be closed now, ive chosen computing, graphics, business and psychoogy, whi ill drop at the end of year 1.

so please close this now as ive handed it in and theres no point of this being here