NEurope
ReZourceman

People Who Need To Be Punched In The Face

Yes, agreed! Whilst we're on the subject of the dire Fall Out Boy...

pete_wentz.jpg

Pete Wentz also needs a serious punching for the same reasons. And I wouldn't stop punching him till I'm hitting nothing but the ground.

I like what your saying :)

Jamie_Oliver_retouched.jpg

Yeth 'geeza' thop at thanisburys!

Ah come on, nothing not much wrong with Jamie Oliver, he's done some good stuff for schools etc etc.

townes.jpg

Mcoy had many an argument with this bastard, Mcoy would pay to see him punched in the face.

Ah come on, nothing not much wrong with Jamie Oliver, he's done some good stuff for schools etc etc.

Dysooon!!! stop trying to get to my soft under belly, this thread is about punching dammit, lolz!

jk ;)

:D

I knoooow, but some people don't deserve to be punched in the face, and TV chefs are some of those people :heh:

(In my opinion :D)

:D

I knoooow, but some people don't deserve to be punched in the face, and TV chefs are some of those people :heh:

(In my opinion :D)

I agree with you. Somebody tries to do some good in the country/world and suddenly they're public enemy number 1.

It's all because people don't like being told how to raise their kids.

"But my little Liam needs seven pizzas and forty bags of crisps every day otherwise he won't become big and strong like his dad."

His dad's a fat bastard as well, btw.

Did anyone ever used to watch wife swap? I always remember this one quote from it. There was this proper unhealthy family and the kids had never eaten vegetables. Then in the second week the "new wife" forced them to eat vegetables at dinner. Then at the end when they all meet up. The mum of these fat kids (who is a massive fat waster btw) says to the woman who tried to make her kids healthier, "You evil cow! I swore I'd never make my kids eat vegetables."

I agree with you. Somebody tries to do some good in the country/world and suddenly they're public enemy number 1.

Oh god, its got nothing to do with the whole 'turkey twilzler' thing I just think he could do with a bit of a slap for being annoying ;).