NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

DS Games (GS)

Okay, here are some games I'm looking to get rid of, all in mint condition. Open to offers and trades.

All prices include delivery.

Super Mario 64 DS - £12

Sonic Rush - £6

Point Blank (NTSC) - £10

Brain Training - £11

Viewtiful Joe (NTSC + No Instructions) - £8

Feel the magic (NTSC) - £5

Yoshi Touch and Go (NTSC) - £6

Trade Mario DS for Lost Magic if you're feeling it?

No thanks, played it, didn't like it.

hi

would you sell sonic rush for £5 including delivery?

David

Only if you post me the fiver. I mean, with paypal charges and p&p it'd barely be worth it.

Dazzbe, is Rush still up for sale? If so, we'll make it £6.00, Paypal is easier. If you wanna send me a PM with your email address on, i'll send it tonight.

Sorry, not a DS expert so go easy on me. I know that NTSC games are not for UK market but it that going to stop me playing them on my UK version DS or does it just mean the game is a slightly different version to the UK version?

NTSC games will work on all DS consoles, you'll be fine. You may find some minor differences in certain games, language selection is an example (not an issue with English/American speakers), and some games more noticeable changes (example, the recent Advance Wars has different text), but they're pretty much the same games.

Sorry, not a DS expert so go easy on me. I know that NTSC games are not for UK market but it that going to stop me playing them on my UK version DS or does it just mean the game is a slightly different version to the UK version?

Yeah, as David said all games from all regions work on all DS's. Should be like that for home consoles too, but that's a different topic :)

Sign in to follow this