NEurope
cheets

GAME Happy Hour

got an email from GAME

From the team that brought you Deal of the Day and 24/7 comes another exciting shopping event of epic proportions... Happy Hour!

So what is Happy Hour? You're going to have to wait and see. But I can promise you that it will be the bestest thing we've ever done!

Looks like its on PS2/XBOX/PC/PSP

What I can say is that the offer is Exclusive to Customers who have a Reward Card linked to a GAME.NET account.

Happy Hour is next week only - don't miss it.

Hope its better then the carp DOD they had recently.

Think we missed it - someone reckoned it was from 11-12 (lunchtime) today!

GAME could have told us when it was going to be - I can't watch their webpage every second! (Only got the initial email about it last week.)

Bit cheeky to do it from 11-12 seeing as most people will have their lunch break starting at 12ish!

Here's some info about it from GAME:

SO WHAT'S HAPPY HOUR THEN?

During Happy Hour, you can save 20% off the marked price of software on the site, for a whole hour!

ALL SOFTWARE?

Some software is excluded due to being involved in other promotions. Bundles, Gift Vouchers and Hardware are also excluded.

THE SOFTWARE DOESN'T LOOK ANY CHEAPER!

Savings are off the marked price - they won't show until you view your basket.

HOW DO I QUALIFY?

Happy Hour is Exclusive to UK Reward Card Members, and will only work if you are logged in to the site and have your UK Reward Card Number linked to a GAME account.

WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A REWARD CARD?

Our Reward Card is held by over 5.4 million GAME customers, is easy to sign up for and the benefits speak for themselves! It takes just a couple of minutes to sign up and you'll immediately receive your Reward Card number - which you can use straight away. Please note also that there is a small charge for the card.

WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A GAME ACCOUNT?

It doesn't take very long to sign up for an account, and it saves you having to fill in all your details next time, making future purchases both faster and easier.

OK...BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO STORE MY PAYMENT DETAILS!

Don't put them in then - it's optional! Of course, if you do wish to store payment details in the Payment Methods section of your account then you can be totally secure in the knowledge that your details are stored in compliance with the highest of industry standards.

HOW DO I LINK MY REWARD CARD TO MY ACCOUNT?

Simple! Just go to Add Card in My Details and input your Reward Card number.

DO I GET REWARD POINTS DURING HAPPY HOUR?

Yes, you'll receive points in the standard way (and double points on software preorders) during Happy Hour which you can use to make savings on other purchases in the future.

BAH! I'VE JUST SIGNED UP FOR A CARD AND ACCOUNT AND NOW THE HOUR IS OVER!

Sorry! But you never know when Happy Hour might return, and now you're prepared for next time and able to make use of the advantages of having an account and Reward Card.

BUT MY COMPUTER CRASHED / I ONLY JUST MISSED IT / THE DOG ATE IT!

CAN'T I JUST HAVE MY 20% OFF?

Unfortunately not.

WHEN'S YOUR NEXT ONE?

Sometime in the future. We can't be more specific than that.

You could have told us lot on R-E! :p

How did you know about it or did you just happen to be online at the time?

i told him on darkzero (the place to be ;-) ) anyway i pre ordered a shit load of 360 games with 20% off lol.