NEurope
Foxfear

New Legend of Zelda trailer!!! Real or hoax??

dear god that was such a lazy fake, the "zelda" in the trailer had no resemblence to Zelda, I know most Zelda games use a "different" Link and Zelda but they of course all maintain similar characteristics, and that Zelda made me think of a FF game.

The idea of a Zelda game with no Ganondorf is possible.... but with no Link... highly unlikely and certainly not as a knight leading a massive army. If Nintendo were to drop Link it would likely still be a lone hero (who everyone could just name Link on their game file, which is another reason Nintendo will likely never bother to drop Link... plus the fact he's like their 2nd mascot after Mario)

Every First trailer for a Zelda game has had this music.... so if it's missing, you know somethings up:

Never noticed that, haha, good spot: peace:

Them trailers did bring back some memories! But yer i never realised they had the same music for every trailer! But they do the same for MM on n64?

But they do the same for MM on n64?
I've never seen the 'reveal' Majora's mask trailer. Not sure if it was ever revealed in the same way as the others, at E3 or where ever. It may just have debuted in a magazine or something.