N-Europe

Kidderminster Parking

david.dakota

A little help required!

I'm struggling to find parking in kidderminster for Tuesday, i've searched online and found some car parks, but no mention of a park and ride service, which would be ideal - especialy from the Bridgnorth side of town. I can't even find prices for full pay parking at the local car paks.

Alternatively, what is roadside parking like on that side of town?

Why on earth are you going to Kidderminster?

Anywho. In spite of living there most my life im blanking on what the 'Bridgenorth' side is. Parking in town is relatively easy (I think, but then I don't drive) with several main carparks in the centre; Swan Centre is one of them, another is just by the leisure centre (not sure the official title). Other than that there are a few retail parks nearby.

Theres no park and ride service that Im aware of (think there is around xmas) because there is sod all of a town really. Where exactly are you going? I may be of more help that way.

i've been offered a job there, at the jobcentre- lower mill street. However, i've got a fair distance to travel and don't want to be adding too much for parking costs. It may turn out that there is staff parking at the jobcentre, but i've not been told that yet. Yes, such a cheapskate!

I'll be travelling from the Bridgnorth direction, so thats the west side... The A442 to Shrewsbury...

Right. Well there is a carparking thing right beside the job centre which I'd guess is for staff. So if you did get the job then thats fine. But in the meantime. Its right next to the M&S car park which is a few quid for the day. About a five minute walk away is the Crossley Retail Park which I think you have to pay for, and Sainsburys which you don't.

Multimap Sainsburys/Crossl(e)y Retail Park in Kidderminster to find out how to get there. Once you've parked head away from the retail park and past Blockbusters, under the dodgy underpass. In front of you is Matalan (behind some trees). Turn left. Head up the little slope, walk past McDonalds and you should be able to spot the job centre.

Hope that helps :)