N-Europe

TV Aerial Help

Kirkatronics

My friend has recently move house and her new bedroom doesn't have a conection to the aerial like her old house.

She wants a connection, but she's not too fond of wires under her carpet.

I have suggested internal aerials, but she lives in a bad signal area.

Any idea guys?

She could get a professional to put a new port in her room, wires can go inside walls, on the outside of the house or under carpet. What's the problem with wires under the carpet anyway? It's the easiest way. My internet connection cable goes under a carpet across the living room and I have never once noticed it being there.

She could get a professional to put a new port in her room, wires can go inside walls, on the outside of the house or under carpet. What's the problem with wires under the carpet anyway? It's the easiest way. My internet connection cable goes under a carpet across the living room and I have never once noticed it being there.

I think they don't really want to pay for a profesional or want the grief of taking up the carpet.

Then the only other way is to go outside the house, fixing the cable to the wall and then drilling through either a wall or a window to bring the cable in to the room.

Basically there isn't an easy way to fix a cable to the main antenna of the house.