Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The ultimate papercraft thread

Vicar

Well this were bound to happen sooner or later,

but I´m starting a new project and this time you are going to make one with me.

I have here a 3-4 page papercraft (you have to print one page two times) of this

1209169767758.jpg

(Just so you know I did not make this one it´s from the Internet)

If you want to participate (I think thats a word) the just print these pages

Page 1

1209078238130.jpg

Page 2

1209078260751.jpg

Page 3

1209078435843.jpg

(You have to print this page two times to make the splatter effect first cut the circle then the splatter look at the photo above to see how it works)

Just so you know I have no idea how to glue this stuff togeather because I haven't done this one before.

Feel free to post you progress and ask for help here I´m going to start tomorrow so you have a day to get ready and if this works well we might do something else after this one.

gsm stands for grams per square metre. It's a measurement of the paper. I think copier paper is 80 gsm. Thin card that isn't much thicker than paper is 15/180/220 gsm. I would preferably use 150/180 as I'm not sure 220 would go through my crappy printer.

gsm stands for grams per square metre. It's a measurement of the paper. I think copier paper is 80 gsm. Thin card that isn't much thicker than paper is 15/180/220 gsm. I would preferably use 150/180 as I'm not sure 220 would go through my crappy printer.

I can´t answer that because I don't know it :(

ok I just finished printing out page one, I forgot to tell but I´m going to make a 4x size of that thing :P I hope that wont confuse people.

I shall return after 30 min with an update so you know hot to do 1 or 2 parts of the first page.

Edit: well the 30 min are going to stretch until tomorrow I for got I promised my dad to pick up some flower until then

I'm going to make this one short

DSC00285.jpg

I made 2 parts the other one looked like crap (and I threw it away) and this one is ok. I´m going to continue tomorrow I´m freaking exhausted after work today until tomorrow