NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Supergrunch

Playground Rules! Read before posting a new thread.

Welcome to the forum games subforum, I hope it doesn't come as a surprise to you that it consists of forum games. You should put any games here, ranging from quizzes, to drawing competitions, to mafia threads. Although this board is a subforum of General Chit Chat, it should also include games more suited to other boards. In short, all games go here rather than elsewhere. Game threads in other forums will be moved to this subforum.

This doesn't mean anything goes - only decent game threads are accepted. Our decision on whether or not a thread is worthwhile is final; don't be surpised to see your thread locked or deleted. In general, threads that encourage interaction and thought are preferred; those involving meaningless rubbish are less appreciated.

Examples of good games:

- Trivia quizzes.

- Mafia threads.

- Xpert 11.

- Competitions of various sorts.

- Threads relating to external online games. (e.g. iSketch, Diplomacy, go etc.)

- Something people will actually want to play.

Examples of bad games (you can expect these to be removed):

- The person above me.

- "Post three words of a story" and variants.

- Misquote what the last person said, turning it into an insult.

- Choose which attribute to add/subtract each post.

- Most things found on GameFAQs.

- Anything where you're just comparing attributes with other members (e.g. my mini-city)

If you're not sure whether or not your idea for a thread is acceptable, feel free to PM me outlining the game, and I'll respond telling you whether or not you should post it.

And with that, have fun playing forum games!

Just bumping this to make sure everyone sees it as the new post.

But to re-affirm Grunch's point this is for the games we would currently allow, not for the crap that often comes from these sort of sub-boards

Sign in to follow this