NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

WANTED. Bargain PS3

I'v decided I'm getting a PS3 (almost ashamed to say it :) ), primarily for blu ray, though the delights of little big planet is also exciting.

Anyways, I really want a good deal, there was an amazing deal with play that was supposed to come out today and now they've pulled it. Anyways, here are my options so far:

PS3, Uncharted, Devil May Cry = £310.

PS3, Uncharted = £300

Now I really want Uncharted so that's fine. I don't want devil may cry though. If I could get more than £10 trade or sell then I'll go for that deal. However if I won't really get much more then £10 I'll go for the other deal as I can get that in the morning!

If anyone has any better advice than please inform me!!

You will get about £23 trade for DMC4.

Oh and don't be ashamed to by a PS3, there's no reason to be.

I was only joking really, I never really enjoyed the PS1 or 2 and I hate the pads, but its good a great future!

Now, do I get the Play version and save about £13 but wait a week. Or do I just buy the Uncharted one tomorrow morning :)

I was hoping that Game instore would have a free blur ray or something like that!!

My mate got £30 trade in for DMC4 at Gamestation, although that was the special edition.

I'd trade you Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction for Devil May cry if you don't want it.

Deal. Just ordered it, will keep you posted when it arrives.

Oo nice, *E-shakes hand*.

Sign in to follow this