N-Europe

Did you/do you like the Mr. Men?

Coolness Bears

Expensive? I swear The Mirror was giving them away extremely recently, if only I'd known!

As for me, I liked the Mr.Men, but I don't think I can be called a fan as I never had any of the Mr.Men related things except possibly a pen/pencil or something, but read the books in school when I was young enough to be where they were. I remember in year 4 someone set us the task of designing/writing out own Mr.Men story too, with out own Mr. or Little Miss. something.

I didn't used to have to draw Mr. Men but a lot of lessons in my old school were spent ceating our own Pokemon! : peace: Very edcuational! :heh:

but - that little worm... he was in the mr.men books too, no?? :wtf:

i am confused >__<

i never collected the mr.men books - but i do have the entire beatrix potter library~ :grin: they're really old and nice and hardbacked and A6 and cute and can i say and one more time and i think i can!! ^__^

That worm really looks as if it should be in Mr. Men but i don't think it is! :)

I have some beatrix potter too! :) but not the complete collection! I have a peter rabbit cuddley somewhere! :D