NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Sam and Max: Season One

All done!

I just finished the last 2 episode today. I didnt really care much for the final episode but I loved the 2nd off last one. It was great seeing the Mario reference in it and I enjoyed the last part of the level where it went into an old skool text adventure.

Bring on season 2!

Word. Episode 5 was awesome.

Secret Files: Tunguska is one that I've been meaning to pick up for a while now. There is a short thread for it, so feel free to give it a bump with some impressions, bryn. :hehe: As for other point and click games, as far as I know there is only the Agatha Christie one as well as Sam & Max. There's a new Secret Files game in the works though.

Completed tunguska monday. getting stuck into sam and max right now. liking it so far. seems very old school.

£12.99 new in GAME (in-store), and £9.99 preowned. I grabbed my copy today.

Whilst it's still damn funny, I'm a bit let down that the frame rate is still awful on the Wii. I thought it was just the speed of my laptop...

ive just completed this wi few other games. found it great as i am a point n clicker. love em. got loads on the scumm vm emu. cant wait for the second season. bring it on

Does this game not track what episodes you finish?

I'm preferring Sam & Max to Secret Files: Tunguska. Its full of wit, its compact and seems more logical (though still a bit difficult to work out at times). The way you only pick up a few items per episode and you don't have to combine them atleast makes it much more straight forward in that respect.

Sign in to follow this