N-Europe

Is there a place for Wii in 2008?

Falcon_BlizZACK

When I saw this thread I immediately thought King_V was the one that made it ^_^.

I am not worried in the slightest the amount of games we are going to get in 2008 will be massive. With some great games, some which are from nintendo and others from 3rd parties. Which has been a rare thing for a nintendo system for a fair while.

And then there is also the DS >_>.............

i want the games like Smashbros , disaster day of crisis , mario kart , final fantasy Crystal bearers / and also the final fantasy wii ware game king something , maybe the game Obscure the aftermath , Naruto , battalion wars ,

if kid icarus Wii will be released on 2008 then thats on my nr1 list , monster hunter 3 is also a game i want one piece unlimited adventures , Redsteel 2 , victorious boxers ,

My (potential) killer-apps for 2008 are:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

No More Heroes

Monster Hunter 3

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

TimeSplitters 3

Mario Kart Wii

(Disaster: Day of Crisis)

Okami Wii

(Red Steel 2)

Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk

Unannounced/unknown status but likely inevitable are:

Animal Crossing Wii

Pikmin 3

F-Zero WX

New Tales game

And purely speculative, but certainly not unthinkable are:

Resident Evil Action Game (new or RE2make)

Follows succes of RE4 and REUC.

1080 Wii

NST is up to nothing at the moment, fits extremely well with Balance Board.

Golden Sun/Camelot RPG

Camelot is just making some random golf game, have been very quiet over the last two years.

New n-Space shooter

Several unnamed Wii games in development, boosted their name with technical achievement of CoD 4 DS.

Beyond Good & Evil 2

Ancel wants to make it and has been up to nothing since RRR1, where he supposedly got out of halfway, when the team chose to make a minigame collection instead of a platformer. He has had a cold relation with Ubisoft ever since, but has said in an interview he is now working on "I am currently working on a game that means a lot to me, where the foundation is immersion and a sense of incredible journey", which fits BG&E really well. He also says "I really hope that Jade will continue to keep her values and her personality", obviously referring to a future appearance of Jade, and also sneering at Ubi's decision to transform Jade (for the worse) in BG&E 1. The Wii is the perfect platform for a sequel.

Kid Icarus 2

Pit's revival in Brawl could tell something, although we have to remember that the Ice Climbers never got any continuation after Melee. The Wii could work very well for a Kid Icarus game however, seeing Bee Mario in Galaxy and the pointing features.

New Nintendo IP(s)

Nintendo EAD and Intelligent Systems are HUGE studios, but seem to be working on very few games at this moment. They are obviously up to something big, but haven't announced anything. I'm anticipating a new IP.

We need more info on all of those titles though, it's so very quiet around Wii development. There have got to be some big secrets here, it's the market leader damn it!