N-Europe

Plz Help Plz

Caris

Okay 2 things.

A: I bought This Hard Drive and put it in my PS3 yesterday. Everything is dandy but it's making a ticking noise every tens of seconds. Is this normal? I read somewhere on the internet it's a head reseting and it's fine. Someone else said there's does it and it's common for 2.5" drives. Yet another site said it's bad? So which is it?

And B:

Will the PSU in This Case (350W) be okay for a PC with roundabout the following specs:

8800GT Overclocked

E6600 Overclocked

2 Sticks of RAM

Micro ATX Board

Soundcard

1 Hard Drive

1 DVD Drive

Thanks guys.

On the first, i have no idea.

With the second you'd be cutting it fine. It's and EarthWatts PSU, which aren't bad but they are pretty basic.

The case is really designed for small home/office machines, not gaming. Power isn't the only issue, cooling will be a major problem. The 8800GT pumps out a lot of heat, and because it lacks a dual slot cooler it's all going in to you're case. The NSK1380 isn't designed to cope with that, it would already run hotter than you're average full size PC case.

Seriously, i'd be very, very worried about cooling. Can't find much on the NSK1380, but it's predecessor didn't get great temps with an Athlon 64 3200+ and an ATi X800 (http://www.sffclub.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=148&Itemid=99999999&limit=1&limitstart=6). Space might be an issue too, have you seen any sources that say an 8800 card will fit?

I'd scrap the idea and either get a desktop case or an mATX case with better cooling. A dual slot GPU like the ATi 3870 or NVidia 8800GTS might also be a good idea, it will bring the temps down a fair bit.