NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darksnowman

Video editting help! (taken on a mobile phone)

Hey all,

I have a few videos here that were taken on someones mobile phone. Of course the quality of them is decent enough when you watch them on the small screen of the mobile, however when they are watched on the computer, well, the picture quality is lost somewhat. If it helps, I can find out what sorta mobile they were recorded on too.

Does anyone know of any ways that I could clean the videos up a bit cos they look pretty rough around the edges.

Thanks for any help, and its your loss if you checked the vids and the humour isn't to your liking. :heh:

Without getting into more advanced stuff, it's pretty much not worth the effort. They'll never look amazing.

Too pessimistic Odwin. I'm not talkin about makin em amazing, just smoothing the quality out a bit... c'man old man, don't admit defeat so easily! :p

You should really be taking video with a digital camera or a camcorder if you want quality. There's no easy way to get good quality from poor quality.

You should really be taking video with a digital camera or a camcorder if you want quality. There's no easy way to get good quality from poor quality.

Drats, yeah I'll tell the lads that they should get a camcorder and always carry it... get real, there isn't always a £1000 camera at hand when you feel the need to do a little improv.

:blank:

Drats, yeah I'll tell the lads that they should get a camcorder and always carry it... get real, there isn't always a £1000 camera at hand when you feel the need to do a little improv.

:blank:

You can get nice little pocket camcorders for not a whole lotta money.

Eg: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sanyo-Xacti-VPC-C40-Digital-Camera-camcorder-video_W0QQitemZ280173260132QQihZ018QQcategoryZ31388QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sign in to follow this