N-Europe

A child is born with no state of mind...

Hem

Question really is why would you want to use such a word in the first place? Why does your 'joke' always have to involve that word? :blank:

Not necessarily, I would just prefer that black people could enjoy the joke too, without feeling offended.

Enjoy the joke of calling them a sub-human beast?...I don't get the joke. :blank:

When niggers are like you, they are part of a larger group: retards. I have a couple of black friends, and they can all enjoy a laugh with racist jokes. They know it's just for kicks, coz unlike you, they're not uptight morons. Learn to listen, man.

When niggers are like you, they are part of a larger group: retards. I have a couple of black friends, and they can all enjoy a laugh with racist jokes. They know it's just for kicks, coz unlike you, they're not uptight morons. Learn to listen, man.

Oh, ok mate. Then I'll just have to come up with my own set of racist jokes, tell me when you find this funny:

How are you doing? You dirty Portuguessy sand nigger, you still fucking your mothers and sisters to keep up with population demand? Fucking illiterate Portuguese id iot...Haha-hah! Its a joke, you get it don't you? Don't you?

Oh and by the way, I have Portuguese friends and they can all enjoy racist jokes like this and so must you.

...tw@t.

Oh, ok mate. Then I'll just have to come up with my own set of racist jokes, tell me when you find this funny:

How are you doing? You dirty Portuguessy sand nigger, you still fucking your mothers and sisters to keep up with population demand? Fucking illiterate Portuguese id iot...Haha-hah! Its a joke, you get it don't you? Don't you?

Oh and by the way, I have Portuguese friends and they can all enjoy racist jokes like this and so must you.

...tw@t.

Honey, If that bothered me, I'd have emotional problems. That seem to be your problem, not mine. You think I mind that the Portuguese are seen as dumb? I still laugh at how dumb we are lots of times. Again, I'm not a moron, that is something that does not affect me. I happen to have a personality.

Honey, If that bothered me, I'd have emotional problems. That seem to be your problem, not mine. You think I mind that the Portuguese are seen as dumb? I still laugh at how dumb we are lots of times. Again, I'm not a moron, that is something that does not affect me. I happen to have a personality.

There are official words for people like you:

Clown - 4. Slang. a coarse, ill-bred person; a boor.

Court Jester - 2. a professional fool or clown, esp. at a medieval court.

: peace:

Still white though.

Only just.

There are official words for people like you:

Clown - 4. Slang. a coarse, ill-bred person; a boor.

Court Jester - 2. a professional fool or clown, esp. at a medieval court.

: peace:

That's the best post I've ever read. Can you post it again?

Now really, you either come up with a decent answer or you don't answer at all.