NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

Slow Youtube videos/Music

Something must be wrong with Direct X, but i'm not sure what.

Whenever I watch a Youtube video, as long as Im moving the mouse it works, fine, but for some reason, when I stop moving the mouse it gets slow and keep having short gaps in the sound so it's like

"H.. Ho... are...ou" instead of "Hi how are you"

So whenever I want to watch a youtube video im sitting there moving my mouse in circles which is a pain in the ass. Could someone help me please?

Ive just reinstalled it but the same happens still.

I tried playing it in IE instead of Firefox but I still have to keep moving the mouse to keep it running smoothly. I Don't get it at all.

Slow flash is usually due to:

Buggy software

Very bad PC specs

Adware/spyware/viruses.

Since its not number 1, apparently (unless you just went back to the flash site and redownloaded, rather than google-ing "Flash uninstaller" and doing it propperly)... that'd solve it.

I didn't do it right last time, I just reinstalled. Ive uninstalled now, then reinstalled again but it still does the same.

I wouldnt have thought it was bad pc specs, because all programs run fine and load quick, and like i said, for some reason as long as the mouse is moving its fine. It looks like I must have adware, spyware or viruses then :/

You guessed that it might be something to do with directx, have you tried to re-install that?

I'll try re-installing direct x, but thanks for the advice on Ad-Aware and AVG, turns out I had loads of Adware and Viruses, so thanks guys ;D

Sign in to follow this