NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LT...2005

Metroid Prime 3

The spiderball boss had me on the verge of tears a few times. I'm not joking. I'm not an aggressive person but i could have chucked that controller through the window. But that was nothing compared to how frustrating it was to realise that i couldn't actually COMPLETE the game because of a stupid game breaking glitch. Two thirds of the way through the game only to have to delete my save file and start again because it was impossible to progress. Yes, in case you didn't know... MP2 has a game breaking glitch left in. LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i'm not too bothered about MP3 after all that but of course i'll still buy it. It IS Metroid still. I'm much more excited about the Metroid game AFTER that.

well when I had Metroid prime i got so far but then i gave up because of bosses and stuff then when echoes came out i bought that without finishing the first one :( and i havent finished the 2nd one yet cuz im stuck!!! im ashamed of myself :(:(:( but I cant wait for this one lol

I'm exactly the same as you. I plan to play the first again though soon, just as soon as Resi 4 has been finished.

I'm currently stuck on Echos myself - can't seemt to kill off the underwater boss you face after getting the under-water mobility suit. I gues I'll just have to keep trying.

I remember that boss quite well. It had one fifth of its energy left until it killed me on my first try. Next time it only hurt me once! I could say:'PWNED'

The spiderball boss had me on the verge of tears a few times. I'm not joking. I'm not an aggressive person but i could have chucked that controller through the window. But that was nothing compared to how frustrating it was to realise that i couldn't actually COMPLETE the game because of a stupid game breaking glitch. Two thirds of the way through the game only to have to delete my save file and start again because it was impossible to progress. Yes, in case you didn't know... MP2 has a game breaking glitch left in. LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i'm not too bothered about MP3 after all that but of course i'll still buy it. It IS Metroid still. I'm much more excited about the Metroid game AFTER that.

Yeah, I'm stuck on that atm it's SO annoying cos if u wobble off an edge or something or bomb at the wrong time it can mean life or death!!

Yeah ive made it to both final bosses on Prime and Echoes and cant beat either one of them. Damn their many forms!

You should keep at it on Prime....He's easy compared to Ridley!!

I'm stuck on the Gravity boss on Fusion.

Nightmare? Yeaaahh, he's damn hard. Fusion is my 2nd fave Metroid game ever. I love how fun it is. Shame it's short.

Sign in to follow this