NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Iran

no hard feelings but only perminant members of UN council plus (first come first served baisis) are allowed weapons and neuclear energy.

if you're talking about the security council that's incorrect. various other countries possess legit nuclear energy and weapons. the un security council, also being the five major weapon-industries for export and manufacturing around the world, really shouldn't lecture on such subjects. although unfortunately it's necessary that they do, they really shouldn't. that's what they call a paradox.

Iran sponser terrorist organisations im pretty sure thats established.

They have caused trouble in Iraq for sure for their own gain they want to be the dominant regional power. The british army have found Iranian equipment used by Iraqi militants. An Iraq civil war is very benificial for them.

The less countries that have it the better and a country whose President says he wants to wipe Israel off the map and holds state sponsered holocaust denial conferences shouldnt be allowed a nuke.

well if your talking about Hezbollah, they are not a terrorist organisation. America my put them in there own terror list but they are not terrorists. I see no problem with Iran supporting them. The British and American armies are always accusing Iran of supporting the resistance in Iraq etc. I have never seen them actually show any sufficient proof though.

Israel is a state built from terrorism but hey it's okay to support them with weapons and ignore there nuclear weapons programme. I agree the less countries that have them the better but at the moment it is not a fair system. Why should the Super Powers have them while everyone else has to sit and watch.

Iran faces Israel to the East and America to the west. both would like to see a regime change etc. Both have Nuclear programmes. now if you was Iran wouldn't you build up you build up yours also..

well if your talking about Hezbollah, they are not a terrorist organisation. America my put them in there own terror list but they are not terrorists. I see no problem with Iran supporting them. The British and American armies are always accusing Iran of supporting the resistance in Iraq etc. I have never seen them actually show any sufficient proof though.

Israel is a state built from terrorism but hey it's okay to support them with weapons and ignore there nuclear weapons programme. I agree the less countries that have them the better but at the moment it is not a fair system. Why should the Super Powers have them while everyone else has to sit and watch.

Iran faces Israel to the East and America to the west. both would like to see a regime change etc. Both have Nuclear programmes. now if you was Iran wouldn't you build up you build up yours also..

Iran and Syrian have worked with terrorist groups to further their own ends thats just plain obvious. Look at Lebenon and the political assinations there. As for Hezzbalah it uses voilence to promote its cause and just as America sponser its oppnonents Iran sponsers it.

Er Israel is a country built on a UN mandate that was then nearly gangraped by every Arab country out there. Ok they crossed the line lots of times but jees louise a jewish country in the Middle East I mean they have the right to be protective but they have done bad things.

Yes if I was the current elite of Iran I would be trying to get a nuke thats realpolitik. I wouldnt call it morally justified though as thats ridiculous. the current rulers of Iran are playing America, Israel and Britain off as teh devil for its own political gain in the region and to secure domestic support. While damaging the lives of civilians in its country and in the region.

Just to be clear im not against Iran as a country just its adminstration.

Sign in to follow this