NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Maiky-NiSuTe

(Unfinished!) Mario Party 8 preview

Pikmon? or do you meen Pikmin? pikmin is a game for real time strategy players its fun fast and tactful.

haha pikmin pikmin. I can't believe i said it twice.:)

I have never played, nor had any desire to play a Mario Party game. This game doesn't look great, and I reckon it's about time this party ended.

man u should really try it...atleast for a rent if u have never played.. It is great fun u dont know what ur missing

i have to dis agree on that ^.^

1 its a game with loads of games in it incl several game engines there fore the graphics will suffer a bit also this game is all about multi player game play. indeed some times you can get the "here we go again" feeling but that vanishes as soon as you play with 4 friends. this game is and can be great if some things were given a little more thought by Nintendo. so all i can say is give it a try and you will see it is fun.

They should just end it, maybe release a compilation with all the mini-games all on one disk.

a compilation would be really awesome indeed. but there is no need for it to end since the game has a huge user base!

the preview has been updated but its still not finished

Sign in to follow this