N-Europe

GT - Top 10 Star Wars games

Retro_Link

JK2 was frankly a bit wank. It was a really confusing, badly designed game that, aside from baddass jedi-ness, was awfully put together.

True, take out the Jedi and it was a very bad FPS. The bit that makes it the best Star Wars game is how well it handled the Jedi though. I can't think of any real-time Jedi action thats better than in JKII (not a lot of competition really; Galaxies, BFII, Rebel Strike and Clone Wars are the ones that come off the top of my head)

I liked Outcast's single-player campaign, but I prefered Academy for multiplayer.

I'd have put X-Wing Alliance at number one. I'm surprised Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight isn't on the list either. At the time, it had a solid single-player campaign and was a fantastic online multiplayer game too.

I'm surprised they picked Battlefront II over the first game.

There was a game on the N64 called Shadows of the Empire (I think) which was an absloute piece of crap, but I loved it. There were some great boss battles.

i loved it too, almost rebought it a while ago, if it comes on vc its mine (never going to happen) hoth was great, i couldnt sit still weaving my way through the at-at's

kotor's were supposed to be good, battlefront 1 was fun, second one failed, republic commando looked fun, and the rts star wars game actually looked pretty good