NEurope
theguyfromspark

Excite Truck 2 Fake?

It would make a lot of sense for Nintendo to just use the Mii as the avatar and..well...characature (sp?) for your friend code. So, the Mii would contain the friend code. That way, it would also link in nicely with the Address Book system. So, the Mii would be the Friend Code for all games, if you get me. Universal.

Exactly thats what I was trying to say thanks. Yeh so Nintendos strategy may not be so dumb as people think - not as good as xbox live - but certainly better than what people were predicting, including me.

I like nice suprises.

Yeah Mii's for individual profiles is pretty good and also cleverly for Nintendo it kinda justifies the friend code system, I say kinda though because it doesn't really but for them they will say that's why you don't use the systems wii number!

Exactly thats what I was trying to say thanks. Yeh so Nintendos strategy may not be so dumb as people think - not as good as xbox live - but certainly better than what people were predicting, including me.

I like nice suprises.

I like nice surprises too Zeldafreak and it's a real treat to hear you being so positive about the Wii (for a change) if Nintendo can impress you then they can impress almost anyone.

Lets hope they keep impressing you in the future! :p