NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

You've gotta be kidding me...

Tough call.

Sometimes, my wii controllers seem to sever their connection to the console for some reason.:mad:

Probably just teething problems.

My wii is fine. i get problems with the controller when i am too close to the sensor bar. but that is because i am too close to the sensor bar.

Write down your current Wii's MAC address (on one of the sides) then see if the replacement is the same. The Wii number, memos and everything though is switched over in the replacement process, that's why it's the same.

No, it's not. I got a totally different wii, and a totally different wii number, when I had mine replaced. I kept the same account with the shop channel (same wii points and titles downloaded) but the unit was brand-new, my friend code was brand-new and I had to reindstall everything (intenet channel, VC games etc)

That's fucking gay! (why not take it back to the store by the way?)

got it from amazon, so it's just as much hassle sending it back to them, atleast with Nintendo I know they will try and repair rather than replace it outright.

Sure it's not something like power surges? Could be solved with a surge protector?

I have a surge protector and always have done...so no it's not...

No, it's not. I got a totally different wii, and a totally different wii number, when I had mine replaced. I kept the same account with the shop channel (same wii points and titles downloaded) but the unit was brand-new, my friend code was brand-new and I had to reindstall everything (intenet channel, VC games etc)

Well this just proves that I did not get a brand new wii, as everything was as it was before I sent it back, even though they did email saying a replacement had been sent, hopefully this pesistent problem will mean its sorted properly....

Sign in to follow this