NEurope
Stocka

Brothers in Arms: Double Time

Not sure why you think those are early screens. Apparently the game is done and dusted and they are just waiting to release it- according to a CVG interview.

And Brothers in Arms: Double Time on Wii seems to have vanished altogether?

Palmer: That's done. It's going to be coming out at about the same time as Hell's Highway.

I must also say that it feels like you're whyning about the graphics too much. The game looks OK, especially considering how early in development the game seems to be.
The game was annouced well over a year ago!

It's also been almost a year between these latest screens and the first screens of the game on page 1 and there aint much [if any] improvement!

The game was annouced well over a year ago!

It's also been almost a year between these latest screens and the first screens of the game on page 1 and there aint much [if any] improvement!

they say it's been done for a while and IGN on a recent podcast basically said this game was mediocre.

Don't expect anything from it. They just didn't release it before because they'd be dead against MoH:H2 last december and are trying to ride the wave of the good game, hell's highway.

It's just a mediocre Ubisoft game, one more to the list.

Yeah, one more reason why I'm getting the PS3. I love my Wii, I honestly do. But the only things that are coming out that are worth noting are either from Nintendo and its developers or certain third parties like Capcom, Square-Enix, EA (Never thought I would say that), or Konami. The rest is pure crap.