N-Europe

Zodiac (the movie)

mp3lord

Just saw this film and the acting and storyline were incredible. Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert Downey Jr, and Chloë Sevigny all played their parts well. If you have ever watched the Drew Carey Show, you'll reconize a character from that as well. The way the main character becomes so involved and in the end obsessed with finding the killer had a strong impact. Its told through the eyes of two detectives covering the case as well as a cartoonist working for the paper where the killer sends his letters. The different stories come together when the characters interact. I'd see it if you can, its worth it.

Yar, I heard about this. It's directed by the same guy who directed Fight Club and Seven. It's also been getting pretty good reviews so I'm told. I don't know much about the actual case itself, so I'll probably end up seeing it if I can, but I don't think it's not out for a while over here.

Edit: 20th of April, apparantly.

Yar, I heard about this. It's directed by the same guy who directed Fight Club and Seven.

David Fincher, right? :)

I've heard little rumblings about this, but nothing all that much. Basically, I heard Fincher was involved and just screamed "yeeeeeeeaaaah!!!"