NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Fontlines:Fuel of War

This looks to be shaping up very nicely.

Some videos:

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/823/823999/vids_1.html

Pictures:

FFOW-01.jpg

806754_610_1155650472872-Fuel-of-War-1b.jpg

fuelofwarxo1.jpg

fronlinesig2.jpg

There are so many shooters on xbox 360, surely they'll got boring, i know they all have different features, but repetitiveness may creep in. Does play very nicely according to IGN though.

More info

Based around actual battle scenarios of resource depletion and political alliances, Frontlines is set 20 years in the future when the world has finally run out of its oil reserves. In the chaos that grips the globe, two armies have arisen from the ashes to fight for supremacy: The Western Coalition, which is comprised of the United States and the European Union, and the Red Star Alliance, built from Russia and China. With much of the warfare breaking out across Eastern Europe and the Western Russian front, players will fight their way across forests, war torn cities and other locations in an effort to repel their enemies in both singleplayer and multiplayer modes.

If they can pull off this in game, consider it bought:

frontlines-fuel-of-war-20070301024924126.jpg

The fact its not made by EA gives me hope, and it looks like a nice cross between BF2 and Haze.

Is that from the same game? I want to know which ones are in-game. The (Better looking) images in the first post, or that one.

What I really want to know is why they put detailed tyres on an ugly, low-poly vehicle model.

Well I think most of the screen shots are bad quality at the moment, we need to wait or more official shots. I think most of them are in game though.

Sign in to follow this